Thursday, March 15, 2007

Say what? Part 2

Luke has said several funny things the past couple of days. Here are a few . . .

-On Tuesday he told me when he got bigger he was going to go on American Idol and sing. He said he wasn't sure if he was going to sing the little songs he knows.

-We read a book the other night that had a boy in it with glasses on. He told me he didn't want that book in the bed because "children who wear glasses look at me." He also told me the "D" on our Dell computer looks at him. He has some serious issues.

-When I told him that American Idol didn't come on until after his bedtime last night, he asked why. I told him they changed it, and he said, "Who? The people who live in the TV?" Then he asked, "Can we go there and change it back?" He has talked about "they" before; he'll come running to me to tell me what show comes on next - "Mommy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on next. They told me so!"

-This morning in the car: "Mommy, when I'm 19, or maybe 14, I'll go in a rocket ship. Noah will be bigger then." I asked if Noah was going, too, and he said, "Yes. Me and Daddy and Noah will go." He told me I could go, too, but I would have to let him know what day I wanted to go (bless his heart, he's very structured! I wonder where he gets that from?)

-Again in the car today: "Mommy, do dinosaurs have hearts?" "Yes, they do." "Do they have the love of the Lord?" "Yes, son, I'm sure they do."

Out of the mouths of babes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how sweet. Luke is so smart. I wish I was going to be around to see where he goes in life. I love your blogs. They warm my heart.