Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My good baby

Noah is such a good baby! While I was getting ready last Friday, I laid him on my bed. He started getting a little fussy because he was tired, so I plugged him up. He got really quite, and when I checked on him a couple of minutes later, he was sound asleep. He slept like this for about an hour. Luke used to scream himself to sleep, but Noah usually just drifts peacefully off. The pacy certainly helps him fall asleep, but he's much more laid-back than Luke was (or is for that matter.)

Noah went with me to Shreveport last weekend, and he couldn't have been better. He slept the whole way there and back and slept through all the loud music Friday night. We played games in our hotel room Saturday night and were extremely loud. He just slept through that, too. He apparently was exhausted Sunday night. After falling asleep around 7:45 and eating at 5:30, he slept till 8:45. Luke has never slept till 8:45 his entire life!

All his 3-6 month clothes fit him like these overalls - huge in the body, but barely long enough. He's my little peanut stringbean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MD has always been more laid back than Drew, too. I'm envious of the garden. I'd love to do one, but just know I'd kill everything!