Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Eight years

Today is our eight-year anniversary. It's hard to believe we've been married that long! Here are a few reasons I love my honey . . .

-He's funny. When all else fails, we can still laugh and have a good time together.
-He's very supportive of me and all that I do. I've been consumed for the past few weeks with VBC, and now that the week's here, I've asked him to do several things to help me out, and he's done them all willingly. Thanks, honey!
-He's a great Daddy. He loves our boys and loves spending time with them. He lights up when Noah smiles at him and thinks they're both the greatest things ever.
-He loves me a lot and puts up with me. I guess this goes without saying, but he loves me even though I'm not always that nice or loving to him. Thank goodness for unconditional love.
-He's a good man. He is ultimately concerned with doing the good or right thing for everyone, and I like that about him.

It's been a good eight years, and I'm looking forward to the next eight years (and those after that.) I love you, honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet tribute to Gary. I hope he gets to read it. God blessed both of you when he brought you together. He is a good guy even if he does give me a hard time when I'm visiting. I hope and pray for many more happy anniversaries for you.