Thursday, December 8, 2005

A visit with Santa


Well, he certainly doesn't look thrilled to be sitting with Santa, but at least he isn't screaming. He walked right up and said, "I want another choo-choo train." He told him 2 or 3 times after that, just to be sure Santa got the message. This Santa was at our neighborhood's annual Christmas party; there are horse & carriage rides, Victorian Christmas carrollers, and lots of yummy snacks. On our way back to the car, Luke said, "Where's my new choo-choo train?" I've been telling him that if he asks Santa for a train and he's good, he'll get one. I guess he figured he had done his part by asking and being good, and he thought he'd instantly get a train. I told him Santa had to make it and would bring it when it's finished. It's going to be a long wait for Christmas!

No comments: