Wednesday, December 7, 2005

O, Christmas tree


We decorated for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving, and Luke was a big help. As I was getting decorations out of boxes, he would help me carry them around the house. He has a little tree in his room, and he liked putting the decorations on it. He kept saying how big his tree was, and I told him just to wait till we got our real tree. We picked out an 8-foot tree, and Luke marveled at how "really, really, really big" it is. He loved hanging decorations on it, especially when Gary would lift him up so he could reach the branches up high. So far he hasn't taken anything off the tree; he just enjoys searching for his favorite ornaments. I'm so excited about Christmas this year because he really seems to understand what's going on. I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning.

No comments: