Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Birthday party for Jesus





Yesterday was Luke's school Christmas party - a birthday party for Jesus. Both 2's classes sang a few songs for the parents. The children looked so sweet - they wore garland halos and shook bells as they walked into the room. I don't think Luke has the gift of performance; after each song, he looked at me and said, "We done singing, Mommy?" At least he stayed at the front of the room and didn't want to sit with me. After they sang, we went back to their room for the party. They ate pizza, made a Christmas tree ornament, ate cookies, and had a book exchange. I think they all had a good time, and I enjoyed being able to be there. My Nana is in town for Christmas, and she was able to go, too. I'm so glad she got to be there for the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is the picture of Luke praying? Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Erin said...

I know - even though I took the picture, my heart melted when I saw it at home. I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas, too!