Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Merry Christmas!





Christmas morning started a little earlier than usual this year. Luke woke up at 6:30, and when I finally dragged myself out of bed at 7:00 to go get him, the first thing he said was, "Santa is here?" He was so excited to get up, which surprised me, because I wasn't sure how much he understood the whole Santa thing. Apparently he was crystal clear about Santa. We walked out into the living room, and he was pretty pleased to see all the presents, especially his train set. He also wanted to know if Santa had eaten all his cookies, which, of course, he had. It took us about two hours to open all our presents, and Luke had a fabulous time. He loves playing with his train set and all his other new toys, especially his Bob the Builder stuff, his "My First Craftsmen tools", and his new play-tent that our neighbors gave him. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, too. We're already looking forward to next year! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of Thomas! Pretty soon you'll be all Thomas all the time (if you aren't already). Drew likes to talk about Thomas at lunch and at dinner. I even hear him making up pretend stories with Thomas and friends when he's supposed to be settling down for his nap! Merry Christmas!

Erin said...

He is VERY into Thomas - Luke also got a Thomas video, and that's all he wants to watch (he sees it as funny and entertaining, and I see it as sad and low-budget...oh well!) I'm glad to know Drew still likes Thomas. It's a little expensive, so I hope it's not a passing phase!