Monday, August 13, 2007

Trial and error

That's what feeding Noah is . . . trial & error. Here are the things I've discovered over the past few days that he likes:

-McDonald's french fries (big surprise!)
-Papa John's pizza crust & cheese bread
-Ritz crackers

OK, I know there's very little nutritional value in any of these things, but at least it's regular food and not baby food. I tried stage 3 food again yesterday, and this time he ate a little of it with no gagging (a vast improvement over the last time I gave it to him.) He still has no use for yogurt, even the whole milk kind that tastes basically like ice cream. He's indifferent to French toast but does like regular toast with a little apple butter. He likes water now; he still hasn't gotten the hang of a sippy cup, but he drinks pretty well from a regular cup or water bottle (with me holding it for him.) So, that's our latest food update. If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know!

No comments: