Saturday, August 18, 2007

8 months

Today is Noah's 8-month birthday! I just can't believe that it's been 8 months since he was born! Here are a few fun facts about my sweet baby:

-He's starting to crawl, but he still mostly gets around by scooting and pushing himself. It's amazing how fast he can move!

-I've found a few more things he'll eat - grilled cheese sandwich & oatmeal. This morning he had about half a packet of oatmeal mixed with a little baby food & a piece of toast. That's one of his first meals that consisted mostly of real food!

-He "talks" a lot. "Ma ma ma" and "ba ba ba" are his favorites ("ba ba" of course means "bubba" which means brother, according to Luke).

-Separation anxiety! He fusses quite a bit when I leave the room. He forgets about me pretty quickly unless I make an appearance; then he starts to fuss again. He also fusses when I leave him in the nursery at church.

-He tries to get anything and everything that's within his reach (and if it's not, he'll scoot over to it.) This means that we can only play with things like Tinkertoys and Legos when Noah's sleeping. It's a little frustrating for Luke, but he understands.

-Overall Noah is still a sweet, content, happy baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What precious pics. How Noah is growing. The bear keeps getting smaller. When I look at Noah I have to smile for he is like the sunshine, happily smiling and so sweet. Two precious boys. Happy 8 month birthday, Noah