Monday, August 6, 2007

Chow time

Recently I started giving Noah regular food (simply because I'm tired of spending over $10 every week on baby food.) Based on all the gagging and faces he's made, I don't think he's too fond of most of it, but we're persevering. He likes Cheerios and zwieback toast, but he still gags every time I give him a banana. He did enjoy munching on some Cheez-Its the other day (I seriously doubt Luke ever had anything so processed this young . . . oh well . . .), and he mushed several graham crackers at lunch today. I gave him some yogurt which caused him to make some pretty bad faces, but he did seem to like American cheese. I've asked for food suggestions from other moms because I'm having a hard time remembering what Luke ate at this age - it's amazing how much you forget in three years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love looking at Noah's pictures. He tickles me and makes me laugh. I'm sure he will eat better if he gets hungry. I'm not sure of this but how about hard boiled eggs, jello or pudding. Thanks for each new blog. I love them.