Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, we certainly didn't have any rockin' plans this New Year's Eve! In fact, I rang in the new year looking at "the black part of my eyes" (as Luke puts it). Baby Noah & I celebrated about 12:30, but he really didn't seem too interested in anything other than eating.

I am looking forward to all that this year will bring: a little boy who will turn 4, and a new baby who will turn 1; being with family as they come visit us; going back to Edisto with our friends (and all 7 of our children!); continuing my faith walk with another Beth Moore study and then going to hear her speak in March. I hope this year is filled with blessings, peace, and contentment for all my family and friends. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to all the Chumleys. The pictures are so precious and I love getting them. Also, I love the blogs. Thanks for being so faithful in sending them. Noah gets cuter with each picture. Can't wait to see all of you in person. Love, Nana