Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Boo-boo

Noah has officially gotten his first boo-boo, courtesy of Luke. Sunday afternoon we were sitting on the floor, and Luke was playing with the empty Tinker Toys canister. He kept putting it in my face, and I asked him several times to stop and put it down. He wasn't listening very well because he kept doing it, and eventually it slipped out of his hands and hit my arm before landing on Noah's head. It made a big red mark because the edge of it hit his head. Luke cried as much as Noah, and he kept asking if he was going to be all right. The mark eventually faded (before I could get a picture), and Noah was perfectly fine Monday morning. I know this won't be the last time Noah suffers an injury at the hands of his big brother, so I guess this was good practice for me!

No comments: