Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Noah's "first" day of preschool

OK, so I know my two loyal readers have been anxiously waiting for me to post the second day of school pictures. Here they are. They aren't good. We were having a good morning until Noah got mad at me because I had to finish getting ready and couldn't play with him. So, when it was time to take pictures, he wasn't really in a picture-taking mood.
Yesterday's pictures were so much better. I got one of him playing with his friends in the classroom and another of him picking out his name tag and putting it on the wall where it goes. At least he's sort of smiling in the one in front of his cubby. I guess this will make for a funny story one day...

1 comment:

Nana said...

We all have good days and bad days,even when we are 3 years old. I loved the pictures even though Noah wasn't smiling. He is so cute. Thanks for the updates. Hugs