Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Starfish Christmas party

Yesterday was the Christmas "party" for Noah's Mother's Day Out class. There wasn't much to it. They had cookies, and we were supposed to sing Jingle Bells, but none of them were much interested in singing. As soon as I got there, Noah wanted to go, so I spent 20 minutes standing around holding him. Oh well . . . I expected as much!It cracks me up when they're all sitting at this table.
This is Noah's girlfriend, Charlotte. Almost every day at lunch, he holds her sippy cup for her so she can drink it. He used to do the same thing in the infant nursery when he was about a year old. He would ignore all the other babies, but he would take snacks to her and try to give her his cup to drink. They are in l-o-v-e.

2 comments:

Nana said...

How sweet. I wonder what goes on in Noah's mind that he would hold Charlotte's sippy cup for her. He is starting early. That is so precious. She is a pretty little girl so he has good taste. Thanks for the blogs. They make my day. Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious! I love that he is so smitten with her.