Friday, March 10, 2006

We are family

Last week Luke & I headed to Greenville, SC to visit family. My mom and her husband and my Nana recently moved to Greenville from Florida; my sister and brother-in-law and their children have lived there for about 1 1/2 years. It was great being able to see everyone in one visit.

Four generations!

Luke was great on the plane going there and coming back, and he had a great time. We played with my sister's children (Luke named them "the kids") every day, and Luke had a ball! He fell in love with Hannah and wanted her to play with him all the time (it was a nice break for me!) He also loved wrestling with the boys and being loud and silly all the time.

Luke & the kids

Some of the highlights of the trip were getting a chance to visit with my dear friend Tonya and her children, Ty & Alli. We played at the church playground several times, and Luke loved the scooper (although he needed a little help to work it.) We also got to take a ride in Uncle Cam's cool pick-up truck.

No comments: