Friday, January 27, 2006

We're going where???

Gary got some really exciting work-related news yesterday. A big customer of his offers a trip to some of their customers and suppliers every year. Gary's company, Solo Cup, pays to be a part of the trip, and six employees and their wives get to go. Gary and I were invited to go this year, and so we will be traveling to SWITZERLAND for six days in March! I think we're both still kind of in shock about it because it's happening so quickly, but we're definitely thrilled! Because it's technically a business trip, all the expenses will be paid (we obviously wouldn't be going otherwise.) I'm including a picture I found on Google of the hotel where we'll be staying, the Montreux-Palace, in Montreux, Switzerland, and I'll definitely include some of our own pictures after we get back. In case anyone's wondering, Luke will not be accompanying us. Grandmommy and Granddaddy have graciously agreed to come watch him for the week (I know it'll be a real hardship for them to have to spend a whole week with him, but I believe they'll be able to muster through!) So, say a little prayer March 13 and 19 for our safe travel!

No comments: