Monday, January 16, 2006

More Luke-isms

What a verbal child we have! He talks non-stop from the moment he wakes up till he finally falls asleep at night. He rarely fusses about going to bed; the noise I hear instead is him "reading" books, counting, singing, talking to his stuffed animals, or just squealing. One time last week after an hour of his antics, I walked into his room and asked him what he was doing. He looked at me and replied matter-of-factly, "I just rolling around." So as you can see, funny conversations abound in my house. Here are a few recent pearls that have come from my son's mouth:

-"Do you have issues?" (This obviously came straight from me . . . I've got to be even more vigilant about what I say!)
-"That's my deal-io!" (Something I taught him willingly - it's quite funny coming from him!)
-When he asks me to get in his wagon or bed or something else I won't fit in, I'll tell him I'm too big to get in, to which he'll reply, "We need a small Mommy." Once he even told me we could buy a small Mommy at the store (I'm still looking for a Mommy to buy - if anyone knows where to get one, please let me know.)
-"See ya later, alligator!"
-"Okie-dokie, artichokie!"
-Of all the many, many things he says, my favorite is still when he spontaneously says, "I yuv you, Mommy!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything more cute?