Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's missing?

Luke lost his first tooth this morning! He's has a loose tooth for about 3 weeks, and this weekend, another was loose. It's this second loose tooth that actually fell out today. It was barely hanging on, and I've been trying to pull it out for the last 2 days, but Luke wouldn't let me. This morning I went out to get the paper, and when I came back in, Luke was holding his tooth and said, "It just came out!" He was eating his vitamins and chewed with his front teeth, and his tooth came out. This it Twinkle Toof, a special box to hold the tooth. Luke will put the box under his pillow tonight (and expects to get $5 - that's the going rate for a first tooth!!)
Can you tell how very excited he is to have lost a tooth??

4 comments:

Nana said...

What an exciting morning you had Luke. I love the picture with a hole on the bottom row of teeth. What a cute tooth box. Hope the tooth fairy is as generous as you expect. Iloved talking to you this morning. Thanks for calling me. You and Noah are so special to me. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Drew was definitely robbed on his first tooth. The tooth fairy didn't leave that much! I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing with him!

Erin said...

I checked around to see what the going rate was, and it's pretty much $5 for the first tooth and $1 for the others. Thank goodness! If it were $5 for each tooth, the tooth fairy would have to get a job!

Anonymous said...

Well, please don't tell Drew that our tooth fairy is cheap! Maybe she can make it up on each subsequent tooth?