Friday, March 6, 2009

Seen and heard

I've had concerns for a while about whether Noah is delayed in his speech. I now know he is not. He seems to say something new every day, and he's gotten really good at putting two and three words together. Here are a few things we hear frequently around our house:

-"big blue blankie"
-"ow hurt eye" (or ear or something else . . . I think he's going to be a hypochondriac)
-"Hi, Bubba/Daddy/Mommy!"
-"ma-mu (vacuum) Daddy" (yes, my husband does indeed do the vacuuming)
-"more nandy" (candy)
-"nandy mouf" (mouth)
-"nandy nandy nandy" (are you seeing a pattern here?)
-"big potty/truck/chair"

He says lots of other phrases, too. It's still funny to hear him say more than one word at a time because he just started doing it about a month ago.

Just to make sure everyone remembers how wacky Noah is, here are a few recent pictures. I'll have to pull this picture out when we do a yearbook dedication page for Noah his senior year.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Love all the Noah pictures and reading about all the fun things he says. The nude pictures are priceless. He will want those hidden when he grows up. He is growing up so fast and I love his sense of humor (although I'm not sure he thinks he is funny). Thanks for your blogs. They make my day. Hugs.