Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring soccer

Luke's first soccer game was yesterday. In the past, his team has not done that well. In fact, the last game of last season was their first win. Whatever momentum they had at the end of the season carried over into yesterday's game. The game was a tie, and they played really well. I am so proud of the progress Luke has made. He's really good at defense, and he's starting to get the hang of the game.

Even though it was about 74, it was really windy and pretty chilly. I'm glad I keep a blanket in the van. We spent most of the fourth quarter like this.

2 comments:

Nana said...

So glad Luke is doing well in Soccer. He is now getting to the age where the game means something to him. The first two years were the foundation and now his team will do well. Love the picture of you and sweet Noah. He is too cute and you are so pretty. Love and hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for soccer momentum! We haven't ventured into soccer yet, but I'm hoping Drew will get to play in the fall.

Mary Des worried me and worried me with her talking and then all of the sudden she just exploded with words. Now she doesn't stop.