Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The solution to all my problems

Don't call CPS. I promise I didn't put Noah in there. He climbed in all on his own while we were across the street letting my neighbor's dog out. If you have to call CPS, call them because I asked my 5-year-old to walk back across the street to get my camera so I could take a picture of his brother in a dog kennel. He obviously made it over and back safely as is evidenced by the pictures.
Noah stayed in here for about 10 minutes, opening and closing the door. Would it be wrong to get Molly's kennel out?
Luke is probably thinking, "My life would be so much better if we had a kennel."
I haven't gotten the kennel out . . . yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I have been trying to think up a clever comment about Noah and the kennel, but I can't. It's just cute.

Nana said...

How funny and cute. There is no end to Noah's funny actions. If you put out Molly's kennel, chances are Noah would ignore it. Murphy's Law! Hugs