Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Graduate

That's right, folks, my baby graduated from preschool Tuesday night. I used to think preschool graduations were pretty silly . . . that was until I had a child who participated in one. The whole thing was very cute. They marched in to the graduation song, then they sang 4 songs. After that they walked across the stage one at a time, said what they wanted to be when they grow up, and got their "diploma". Very, very cute. There were some funny aspirations as to what they'll be when they grow up, too: the president, a mommy, a daddy, a grandma, a princess, a fireman, a baseball player, a transformer, Iron Man, a vet, a dentist.
How far Luke has come - he's not the child who chose not to wear the cap and gown! The Sunshine Kids class of 2008
Luke said he wants to be a superhero.
The Frog class
Our beloved Ms. Mary and Ms. Lori

2 comments:

Nana said...

How sweet are these graduation pictures. It brings tears to my eyes to see our precious Luke growing up so fast. I think his aspiration to be a superhero is great and I'm sure he will be one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Luke! I know what you mean about the graduations. Even though Drew is really going to 5K again, I still got teary-eyed at his this week. Like the new header!