Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a character!

Here are two funny Noah stories:

When Noah's eating, he likes to feed whomever happens to be closest to him. Yesterday we were sitting on the floor, and he was eating Cheerios. When he was done, he walked away; a few minutes later he walked back to me and put something in my mouth. At first I assumed it was a Cheerio, but as soon as he put it in my mouth, I knew it was something I didn't want to eat. When I took it out I discovered that he had just fed me a piece of dog food. Yummy! I told him I didn't want it and to give it to Molly, which he did. Then he went back to her dog food container, got two more pieces out, and tried to shove those in my mouth as well. You just never know what a day will bring around here!


Yesterday (right around the time he fed me the dog food), Noah discovered Luke's toy recorder. When he heard the noise he could make on it, he cracked up. He'd blow into it and then laugh, laugh, laugh! Sometimes he was laughing so hard that he couldn't blow on it anymore. It was so very funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet stories about Noah. It tickles me to log on and find new blogs. What a funny little boy he is. At least it will never be dull with Noah around. He'll keep you on your toes and laughing.