Friday, February 8, 2008

Noah's makeover

Noah got his first haircut today! I was holding out as long as I could since this will be the last first haircut for me, but Noah's stringy, straggley hair won out and today was the big day. He actually did pretty well and only fussed a little. I gave him a lollipop for entertainment, and we were both very stick by the time the whole thing was over. He looks like a big boy now and not a baby (which is a little sad for me.)
The first snip!
"I would get a haircut every day if it meant getting a lollipop!"
Ewwww . . . the stickiness!!

What a handsome boy!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Another milestone. What sweet pictures. I'm so glad he did so well and didn't scream and holler as most kids do. He looks like a boy now and not a baby anymore. Time marches on. Hugs and kisses.