Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy heart day!

We had a lovely Valentine's day. It started with pink, heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes which, oddly enough, Luke didn't like. He and Noah both got several Valentine's treats which they liked a lot. Mimi gave Luke some more art stuff (as we call it around here), and he couldn't wait to get started creating more fabulous projects. For dinner, I made red food for my boys: spaghetti, tomatoes & mozzarella, and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. Gary got me a beautiful arrangement of red, long-stemmed roses, and we've all enjoyed having a little candy around the house.




I love my boys! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so precious that you make a big deal of the different holidays. The pictures are adorable and I loved seeing them and reading your commentary. What good looking boys you have. They have a good looking Mommy and wife too.