Monday, November 26, 2007

Crazy baby

Noah has been kicked out of the infant nursery at church and into the next older nursery. Apparently he was trying to climb into some car seats with other babies in them and was in general . . . well . . . he was Noah. In all fairness to him, the nursery he's in is supposed to be for babies who aren't crawling yet, but the girls who work in this one said he could stay until he started bothering the other babies (I guess climbing into a car seat with another baby--who was probably sleeping--could be seen as a bother.) So next Sunday it's off to the nursery for crawlers and new walkers. I'm sure he'll have no problem holding his own in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more I read about this precious child, the more enamored I am of him. He is something and I'm sure he will be one to hold his own. Imagine being kicked out of a nursery at 11 months. Makes you wonder what lies ahead. Thanks for the good laugh.