Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Part 1: Greenville

We had a great time in Greenville! Both boys did very well on the plane, something I was grateful for since I was by myself. Noah basically slept the whole time and when he was awake he was pretty good. I charged the battery on our portable DVD player the night before, but I forgot to turn it off, so the battery was dead by the time we got on the plane. Luke took it pretty well, and he entertained himself for most of the trip.


Once we got there, we were able to spend lots of time with my family and also saw one of my dearest friends Tonya and her two children. Luke did his first sparkler on the 4th of July . . . he was a little hesitant at first, but he was soon waving them around. Here are some of the pictures from this first part of our trip.


Luke played everyone in at least one game of Spiderman Memory . . . he never lost.

Uncle Cam got to meet Noah for the first time.


Mimi and one of her boys.

"Crazy" cousin Ethan (that's what Luke calls him.)

No comments: