Tuesday, July 31, 2007

4

It's very hard for me to believe, but Luke turned 4 yesterday. It just doesn't seem possible that four years ago I was in the hospital with my brand-new baby boy. What a funny little guy he has become! He has brought so much joy into our lives, and I feel thankful and grateful that God blessed us with him. I certainly have my bouts of frustration with him, but overall he's a sweet, loving, funny, smart, precious little boy. Here are a few pictures from his big day.



A new robe from Mimi & Jerry
Luke is very into Spiderman, so a lot of the gifts were of the Spidey variety, including this umbrella.

Having a blast at Pump-It-Up!

We of course had to have a Spiderman cake. My friend Donna made it for Luke, and she also made spiderweb cookies to go in the goodie bags.

Happy Birthday, Luke!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How quickly the years pass. Luke has been such a blessing to all in our family and I love hearing about him. Thank you for sharing the lives of your precious boys with us. I love Luke and Noah so much.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Luke!