Wednesday, July 18, 2007

7 months

Noah is 7 months old today! His latest trick is sitting up - he's still a little wobbly when he sits up, but he's got the basics of it down. He's been trying to get up on his knees when he's on his tummy, so I think crawling may happen sooner rather than later. While we were at the beach, he started saying, "Ba ba ba", and just yesterday he said, "Ma ma ma." I know he's not really saying "mama", but it sure does sound like he is. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but that's OK because I love his toothless, gummy smile! He is still very content (except when he's hungry, and if he is, you better feed him NOW!!) Everyone at the beach kept commenting on how much he smiles and how happy he is, and that's basically Noah in a nutshell.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful blogs. I loved reading them and seeing all the picture. Hard to believe Noah is 7 months old. Luke and Noah are such precious little boys and it was wonderful to have them here. I love them so much and hope they will have very happy and blessed lives. One of my favorite pics is Noah and Gary asleep. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

So glad y'all had a great trip! Noah is getting so big and Luke sure does look tall.

I hate that we were off by one week on being at Edisto; we might have run into each other! I recognized the beach in your pictures-that's our beach access! If you go down Ebb Tide (the street right across from the access) and hang a left on Myrtle, my parents' house in the 2nd on the left. We really would have seen each other! Maybe next time.