Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A visit with Mimi

My mom just left today after spending the past few days with us. We had a really good visit! Luke usually wants me to do everything for him, but he let Mimi do lots for him, and he loved playing with her. She and I went shopping for a few hours all by ourselves on Monday. We had the dreaded task of swimsuit shopping, but luckily we were successful so it wasn't too traumatic. We already miss her and are looking forward to seeing her next month. Here are a few pictures from the visit.

Luke's clothes got wet and he took them off. It became a clothing optional afternoon (for him anyway.)

The infamous "granola sling" (I call it this because I feel like a hippie-granola-treehugger when I wear it. Brad Pitt carries Shiloh in one, so I guess I'm actually pretty cool.)







What an outfit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the teeny-tiny crocs!