Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Muffins with Mom

Today was Muffins with Mom at Luke's school. They made us several really sweet little things, including a hand print that they painted, a flower made out of feet & hand prints, and a bag of sunflowers. We had muffins and juice, and they sang two songs for us. Luke sang both songs, wore a mask during one, and did all the motions - I was so proud of him! They also wrote a story about us like they did for the dads. Here's mine:

All About My Mommy
My Mommy's name is Erin Chumley. She is 4 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds. Her hair color is brown and her eyes are blue. Even though she is 24 years old, she still looks good! When I am at school she takes care of Noah. Mommy and I like to get dressed in the night. My Mommy makes the best things with cherries. I love my Mommy because
I like to do things at nighttime with her.
Love, Luke

So very funny! According to Luke I'm taller and heavier than Gary, but I'm only 24 so that's OK! It's mornings like these that make all the fussing and whining worthwhile (well, almost!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Both stories are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

what blessed memories you are storing up. Luke is so beautiful.