Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Two months

Monday was Noah's 2 month birthday. We went for his well check-up on Wednesday, and here are his official stats:

weight: 11 lbs., 15.5 oz. (51st%)
length: 24 1/2 inches (90th%)
head: 15 inches (40%)
(this is how big Luke's head was when he was born!!)

He changes every day. He smiles all the time, especially at me (which is just as it should be), and he's making more and more cooing noises. I'd forgotten how adorable they are at this stage! I love holding and snuggling him, and he loves it, too. He would sleep lying on me all day if I'd let him. He's so alert in between naps and continues to be a good eater. This goes without saying, but I am absolutely in love with him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you are in love with Noah. He is adorable. Looked at his l month picture and compared it to 2 months and you can really see how much he has grown. A kiss to the boys from me.

Anonymous said...

Love his little fire truck outfit. MD was a good bit smaller than Drew at first (imagine that!), but she's caught up big time; she only weighs 10 lbs. less than him now. I bet Noah'll do some catching up, too. Hope Luke's feeling better.