Tuesday, February 13, 2007

8 weeks

Noah turned eight weeks old yesterday - so hard for me to believe! I am very glad, however, that it is this week and not eight weeks ago. We've definitely made some progress since that first tiring week! Here are a few more fun facts about this sweet little baby:

-He still has hair on his ears and his back. The ear hair is getting fainter, but it's still there.

-Noah smiles all the time. He smiles with his whole face, and it melts my heart every time he does it.

-While he still grunts a good bit, he's starting to make more cooing noises and has even attempted a laugh here and there.

-He typically gets up only twice during the night which is much better than the three or four times he was getting up a few weeks ago. Gary & I still make the trek in there to plug him up with the pacie once or twice a night, but he usually goes right back to sleep. I am by no means well-rested, but it's getting better.

-Noah is spoiled! He loves to be held. I'm sure this is mostly my doing since I still hold him a good bit during the day, but since he's my last baby, I'm trying to soak up as much cuddle time as I can (especially since I know he'll eventually turn into a three-year-old who refuses to cuddle and kisses me only when he sees fit.)

-He's still a peanut. 0-3 month clothing still fits him best although there are a few 3-6 month outfits that are OK if I roll up the sleeves & legs. Where did this itty-bitty baby come from?
-He now loves being in the bath, especially when Luke helps; he stares at Luke the entire time.

That's about it. He's still the cutest baby since you-know-who was born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the bath picture, Noah looks like a doll. So precious. I don't blame you for cuddling him as much as you do. They grow up so fast. Loved all the facts about him. Kiss him for me.