Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Bunny's A.P.B.

This morning when Luke & I went to his bedroom to put his clothes on, Bunny, of course, came with us. We did all our morning tasks, and then we went to my bathroom so I could finish getting ready. As I was drying my hair, Luke said, "Where's Bunny?" I told him to go look in his bedroom and his bathroom to find her. He came back Bunny-less and quite distressed. I told him to go look again, but still no Bunny. Then he told me he needed his "stewescope" (sounds just like "telescope") to find Bunny. So, Luke, an empty paper towel roll, and I all went back to his bedroom to look for Bunny. We did two sweeps before he found her on the bookshelf in his room, but he did finally find her, thank goodness (can you imagine the drama if we hadn't found her?!?) As soon as he picked her up, he began with all the adulations, "Bunny! I so glad to see you!" and "Bunny, we not know where you was!" As can be expected, he hasn't put Bunny down since we found her. It's just a stage . . . it's just a stage . . . it's just a stage . . .

No comments: