Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy heart day

(This is a side note and not in keeping with a post about Valentine's Day, but I'm quite frustrated with this blog right now because it won't let me change the order of my pictures. So, this doesn't look how I want it to look, but I'm just going with it.)
My two boys (plus one extra) enjoying heart-shaped pancakes.
Noah didn't take a nap on Sunday and was very crabby by the time dinner rolled around. I think that's pretty evident in this picture.

Happier times during the afternoon.

Notice Gary's unbridled enthusiasm for all things Valentine's. The pink Snuggie is nice, too, isn't it?

1 comment:

Nana said...

New pictures - hooray!!! What good pictures, Erin. It is so nice that you make a big deal of all the special days. Looks like the boys had a good Valentines Day. Hugs.