Monday, January 26, 2009

Playing catch-up . . . again!

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything new. I didn't intentionally take a break, but my blog is often the last thing on my to-do list. So, here's what are the highlights of what's been going on.

1. Luke is playing basketball, and Gary is coaching his team. They've played 3 games and have won all of them! Luke even made a basket last Saturday! It's nice to be on a winning team for a change.
2. Noah continues to be a nut.
3. We've done some more fizzy-foamy experiments.

4. We've spent some time at a creek that's close to our neighborhood. I discovered how much boys love to throw rocks and sticks into water.


1 comment:

Nana said...

Thanks for a sweet blog with those sweet boys. They continue to be precious, cute and growing too fast. Hugs.