Friday, December 28, 2007

Joy to the world!

Making a special treat for Santa at the annual cookie decorating party. Heading off to church on Christmas Eve.

Noah wasn't much into taking pictures Christmas Eve.


We've been busy the past couple of days! We went to a cookie decorating party Sunday night, and we all had lots of fun. Then on Monday Luke, my mom, and I went to the family Christmas Eve service at church, and then Gary & Noah came with us to another regular service at 5:00. Luke was SO excited about Christmas and had fun putting out cookies and milk for Santa and special food for the reindeer. I always like having my mom here on Christmas morning, so that made it special for me. Noah had no interest in opening any presents, which meant Luke got to do double duty. His favorite presents were the two transformers G-mommy and G-daddy gave him. He also really liked the Spiderman Web-blaster my mom gave him. I got a new MP3 player, and the best part is it's pink! We spent the rest of the day playing with new toys and enjoying being with one another. I hope all my friends and family had a merry Christmas!

Hooray - a transformer!

No comments: