Monday, June 12, 2006

Great expectations

The two people who actually read my blog already know this, but it's exciting enough to post anyway. We're having a baby! Baby Chumley #2 is due to make his/her appearance Dec. 25. I figured there's not much else going on around that time of year, so why not have a baby?!? So, I have plenty of motivation to get my Christmas shopping done a little early this year. We've already had a sonogram, and we heard the heartbeat last week, and everything seems to be fine. We're not planning on finding out what it is (sorry, Ellen!), so our special Christmas present will be a surprise. Luke is going to be such a good big brother!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congrats, Erin! I read your blog, so count me in too :) I just found out I'm pregnant too and due at the end of January! What a great Christmas surprise for your entire family!

Anonymous said...

You meanie!!! I'm so excited. We've been out of town, so I just got the email and headed over to your blog. I know will be a great big brother and I couldn't be more happy for you and Gary.

Anonymous said...

And, ironically, my first thought was whether or not you would find out. I hoped that since you didn't find out with Luke you had gotten your fill. It really is a fun thing to do and when baby # 3 comes along (I'm not pregnant), I might be open to it!