Thursday, July 31, 2008

5

Luke turned five yesterday. I know every parent must feel this way, but I just can't believe he's 5! Where has the time gone? Aahhhh, the yearly picture! I remembered at about 8:30 last night that I hadn't taken his picture, so I had to do it in his "pj's" (i.e., his underwear.) You gotta love a little boy in tighty-whities!

Hooray! A Wii! Gary and I are pretty excited to have one, too.
Star Wars guys from Aunt Cari, Uncle Cam, Hannah, Benjamin, & Ethan
We went to McDonald's for lunch and got a tour of the kitchen. The kids got ice cream after the tour.

Dinner at Macaroni GrillLuke wasn't sure what to think about being serenaded with the Italian version of "Happy Birthday".

Another cake and yet another rendition of "Happy Birthday".

Playing the Wii!!

Happy Birthday, my sweet boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't get Mario Karts for the Wii. Josie and Tim are absolute addicts!!! Tell Luke Happy Birthday from us.

Nana said...

Such good pictures. Again, happy birthday, Luke. Happy WIIing. Hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! A friend of ours just had a birthday at Chick-fil-A and I was remembering when all of my friends had their birthday parties at McDonald's. I thought it was so cool.