Monday, March 3, 2008

Unplugged

Yesterday Luke had a very bad, terrible, no-good, horrible afternoon. As a consequence, we took away the computer, video games, and TV for the entire day today. I must admit that it was a struggle for me to uphold this decision. It's so easy to let him get on the computer or watch TV when he's driving me nuts, but I was determined not to give in. He just went to bed, so it looks like we survived. Overall, it was actually a pretty good day; we played lots of games and read several books. Maybe being unplugged isn't so bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have our good days and our bad days and that is good for all good or all bad would be so boring. Glad you held your ground.

Anonymous said...

Erin! Hi! I'm back! Oh the joys of taking away privileges (sp?). Sometimes it works so well but it sure does cramp my style. I'm glad to be caught up on what's going on with y'all.