Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything, so let me update all my fans on what's been going on around here lately.

NOAH . . .

-is walking full-time now, and has been for about 2 weeks. He's really fast - I think he'll be running before long.

-turned 13 months last Friday. He still loves to get into the trash; he puts stuff in and pulls trash out. Yesterday he found the crust of his sandwich in the trash and gave it to Molly.

-waves "bye-bye", blows kisses, signs "all done", "drink", and "more".

-has started to scream really loud when he's mad.



LUKE . . .

-Is a teenager in the making.

-Loves his stuffed animals so much he stuffed them in his pj's.


-Is a red Power Ranger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such precious pictures. How I love those boys. Luke is a good looking power ranger. Thanks for your blogs. Love them. Kiss those sweet babes for me.