Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Antics

I've been meaning to post some of Noah's latest feats but hadn't gotten around to it. After today's occurrence, I decided it was time to post. Since I have photographic evidence of the mess Noah made today, I'll start with that.

While I was making lunch, I left the pantry door open and Noah was poking around in there like he often does. I should have known better than to leave him to his own devices because when I went to check on him, I discovered that he had knocked a full container of margarita salt onto the floor and was sitting right in the middle of it. As Murphy's Law would have it, I swept and mopped the floor earlier this morning. He seemed pretty pleased with his efforts.

Notice the marks where he was raking the salt, no doubt to get a big ol' handful to eat.



I've mentioned before that he loves to get into Molly's water bowl and has gotten into her food bowl as well. A couple of days ago he barrelled past her when she was eating and grabbed a handful of food. After I scooped him up I realized that he had something in his mouth . . . yep, you guessed it, a piece of dog food.

On a couple of occasions Noah has crawled into my bedroom and shut the door. He sits right behind the closed door so I have to open it just far enough to squeeze my arm in, push him out of the way, and open the door.

I've been trying to teach him where his nose is. Not one time has he pointed to it when you ask him where his nose is, but if you stick out your tongue and ask him to show you his tongue, he'll stick out his tongue as far as he can (this is especially enjoyable when he's eating.)

Clapping is his latest trick. He claps all the time, even when he's crying. I don't think he's quite grasped the concept of why one should clap.

I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, but when I remember I'll be sure to update everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed a good laugh today and had one when I read about Noah's antics. What a boy he is. He is going to keep you on your toes. Thanks for a good laugh at that funny little boy.