Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pumpkin patch

Today was pumpkin patch day! We went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm up in Celina, about 15 minutes from here. We fed longhorns, sheep, and lots of goats, took a hayride, ate lunch, and picked out a couple of pumpkins. Luke's very much in his weird smile phase, so he looks pretty goofy in all our posed pictures. I love capturing his natural smile, but it doesn't happen very often. On the way home he said, "I had so much fun at the pumpkin patch." I'd have to agree.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Luke's pumpkin shirt. You're looking pretty cute, too!

Erin said...

Thanks! That picture's a little unflattering because I'm kind of hunched over to be closer to Luke. You'll get an up-close & personal look at my big ol' belly in a week & a half!

Anonymous said...

Is lunch on Saturday or Sunday. You said the 28th, but that's Saturday. Julie's email said after church on Sunday the 29th. I really want to make an appearance. I'm going to try my hardest.

Erin said...

Oops . . . I meant the 29th. Just chalk it up to my pregnancy haze!